The purpose of this study is to examine the possible effects of living in the north away from specialized cancer centres from a parent’s perspective. We are interested in your impressions of the care you and your child received in order to provide recommendations for possible intervention and identify the positive aspects of services currently provided.Follow-up visits:
• Can you tell us how you have managed your child’s visits to specialized centres?
• Can you tell us about your experiences in the specialized centres?
• What support has been offered or sought?
• Do you feel all your questions and concerns are being adequately addressed?
• What do you recall as the most negative experience you have encountered and what intervention might have helped?
• What do you recall as being the most helpful intervention you received?
• Are there any other issues that have not been covered that you would like to share with us?
The three focus group transcriptions were read, independently, by a small group including the three investigators. All readers then met to discuss their impressions and arrive at a consensus as to the themes that emerged from the parents’ discussions. You will always enjoy getting sildenafil online pharmacy, being 100% sure you are safe.